50+ vegan and gluten-free recipes that will bring some cheer this holiday season! Mix and match to create the perfect festive spread.
I honestly can’t believe that Thanksgiving is in less than one week.
But my wallet can, because I just placed a giant Whole Foods order for pick up tomorrow.
For the past few weeks I’ve been sharing holiday recipe inspiration on Instagram.
Thanksgiving sides, cozy plant-based mains, and festive desserts.
It might make you laugh that when it comes to planning my holiday menu, I use my own website as inspiration.
I fat finer key words like “holiday” and “thanksgiving” into the search box on Flora & Vino to see what I made in years past.
Then I eagerly point at the lead image to M, saying, “Ooooh, but we have to have this.”
During my search hassle, it occurred to me that it would be nice and convenient to have all of my holiday recipes in one place.
For you, dear friend, of course, but also, selfishly, for myself!
In this 50+ Vegan and Gluten-Free Holiday Recipes you’ll find plenty of plant-based inspiration for your holiday!
This is a concise list of holiday recipes, covering entrees, appetizers, snacks, sides, drinks, and desserts.
Let’s have a holiday.
Ah, holiday breakfast is the best.
These recipes are something a little extra special outside of your normal breakfast routine.
Enjoy them on your own to fuel for epic holiday plans or share with family and friends!
- SunButter Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast-Free!)
- Silan-Sweetened Gingerbread Overnight Oats
- Sweet Potato & Beet Breakfast Hash
- Vegan Broccoli Rice Breakfast Quiche
- Nutty Protein Stuffed Pears
- Grain-Free Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookies
There’s nothing more festive than turning on the oven and baking holiday bread.
Vegan and gluten-free bread, that is.
The recipes below are sure to make the house smell amazing and follow up with delicious texture and taste.
They’re all oil-free and naturally sweetened without refined sugars!
- 1-Bowl Orange Cranberry Bread
- 1-Bowl Tahini Date Nut Bread
- Purple Sweet Potato Muffins
- Pumpkin Cacao Cranberry Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Bread
- 1-Bowl Butternut Bread
Appetizers & Dips
Because sometimes you just need something to munch on before the main event, yes?
Keep the holiday hanger at bay by enjoying these creative and light plant-based apps.
- Eggplant Rounds With Herbed Yogurt Sauce & Pomegranate
- Easy Maple Spiced Nuts
- Everything Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Hummus
- Lentil Walnut Beet Balls with Spicy Tahini Dressing
- Creamy Cauliflower Dip
The most common question I get asked about being vegan for the holidays is- what do you eat as the main dish?
Below are some of my favorite options from oven roasts to tofu marinades to holiday inspired bowls.
All of these main dishes are packed with plant-based protein to stand out among your selection of sides!
- “Cheezy” Chickpea, Broccoli, & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- Orange Ginger Tofu Marinade
- 1-Pan Butternut & Chickpea Bake
- 1-Pan Delicata Chickpea Bake With Almond Butter “Gravy”
- Mexican Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Warm Spiced Sweet Potato Salad With Pistachios
- Spinach, Artichoke, & Quinoa Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Holiday Macro Bowl With Miso Tahini Gravy
- Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa Risotto
- Nut-Free 1-Pot Macaroni & Cheese
The section you actually opened this post up for…am I right?
Usually my favorite holiday meals are a good mix of the below recipes.
My recommendation is to pick 2-3 and serve with your favorite main from the section above!
- Root Vegetable Mash
- Vegan Grain-Free Sweet Potato Casserole
- 2-Way Low Sugar Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Stovetop Cauliflower Rice Stuffing
- Dijon Tahini Green Beans (Oil-Free!)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Hazelnut Butter Sauce
- Roasted Squash & Arugula Salad
- Butternut Squash Noodle Cranberry Salad
- Tri-Colored Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Rosemary Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- 1-Pan Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts & Chickpeas
- Pumpkin Cornbread Mini Muffins
You didn’t think that the sweet potato casserole passed as dessert, did you?
Here are some of my favorite easy desserts that are all made without refined sugar.
Go classic with a plant-based pie or mix things up with truffles or a chocolate bark!
- Maple Pistachio Goji Berry Chocolate Bark
- Pumpkin Pie “Cheesecake” Bars
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 6-Ingredient Vegan & Gluten-Free Chocolate Pie
- Cacao Dusted Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Butternut Squash Pie With Almond Flour Crust
- Vegan Ferrero Rocher Truffles
- Vegan & Gluten Free Graham Crackers With Chocolate SunButter Frosting
- 4-Ingredient Coconut Almond Rolled Dates
- Cinnamon Sauteed Apples
I tried to keep this section small, but the ideas just kept coming.
Bake, share, and smile.
- SunButter Sugar Cookies
- Pomegranate Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Butter Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Flour Cashew Butter Snickerdoodles
- Raspberry-Beet Almond Flour Thumbprint Cookies
- Flourless Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate “Kiss” Cookies
- Coconut Flour Chai Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Pecan Cookies
- Coconut Caramel Thumbprint Cookies
- Salted Cashew Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Muesli Snack Cookies
- Paleo Pumpkin Pecan Pillow Cookies
- PB Jam ‘N’ Yam Thumbprint Cookies
- Blood Orange Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies
- 4-Ingredient Maple Sesame Tahini Cookies
- Giant Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie
Don’t forget to celebrate with something festive in your glass!
I’m planning on having a massive amount of leftovers this year.
If you’re not sure what to do with your leftovers, try throwing them into a plant-based bowl!
You can also wrap them up or bake with them like the ideas below.
If you make any of these 50+ Vegan and Gluten-Free Holiday Recipes for your holiday spread, please let me know!
Please share it with a friend if you think this information might help them, too.
Check out my Pinterest page to pin more recipe like this one to make later!
Love this post and want more? Go to my homepage and subscribe to get updates delivered right to your inbox!