Easy and healthy snack nachos with apple chips, date caramel, dried fruit, dark chocolate, and chopped nuts. Perfect for an elevated snack or dessert.
APPLE CHIP NACHOS
- 1 bag Bare Snacks Apple Chips
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup warm water + more as needed
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Make the date caramel in advance. If your dates are dry, soak them in hot water for 10 minutes before adding to the recipe. Add the dates, warm water, and maple syrup to a high speed blender and process until perfectly smooth and creamy, adding more water as needed for thinner caramel. I like my caramel slightly thick and not quite pourable. If your caramel gets too thin, add in another date or two to thicken. Refrigerate until ready for use.
- To make your apple chip nachos, add apple chips to a plate and top with a generous amount of date caramel. Top with slivered almonds, dried cranberries, and dark chocolate chips. Serve immediately.
- Store leftover date caramel in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Category: Snack, Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Refined Sugar-Free