Baked sweet potatoes stuffed with vegan chili served warm with your favorite chili toppings. Perfect for football Sunday and easy weeknight meals.
- 4–6 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and patted dry
- 1 15 oz. can Eden Foods Black Bean & Quinoa Chili
- fresh cilantro
- unsweetened almond milk yogurt
- green onion, diced
- sliced avocado
- hot sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F. Stab your cleaned sweet potatoes several times with a fork then place on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake sweet potatoes in the oven for 50-60 minutes, until fork-tender and oozing.
When the sweet potatoes are almost done baking, prepare the chili. Add the Eden Foods Black Bean & Quinoa Chili to a medium saucepan and heat over medium-low, stirring often, until the chili is steaming and warm throughout.
- Prepare your green onion and cilantro if you for serving, if using.
Once sweet potatoes are done, split them open with a knife. Spoon 1/3-1/2 cup of chili inside each potato and serve warm with green onion, cilantro, avocado almond milk yogurt, and hot sauce.
- Store leftover Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes in the fridge for up 3-4 days and reheat before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Category: Entree
- Method: Oven-Bake, Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free