Easy kombucha-based mocktail with a pomegranate cranberry twist. Perfect for a festive fruity drink that’s packed with probiotics.
- 2 (16 oz.) MTO Cran-Pomegranate Kombucha
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup 100% pomegranate juice, chilled (or sub more cranberry if you can’t find pomegranate)
- 1/3 cup 100% cranberry juice, chilled
- fresh cranberries, for garnish
- OPTIONAL: Add a splash of vodka to turn your mocktail into a cocktail!
- Divide the rosemary and pomegranate seeds between 4 glasses and muddle using a wooden spoon or mortar and pestle.
- Add cran-pomegranate kombucha, cranberry juice, and pomegranate juice to a large pitcher and stir to mix well.
- Next, fill the glasses with crushed ice. Pour cran-pomegrante kombucha mixture into each glass garnish with a sprig of rosemary and fresh cranberries.
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free