Father’s Day Recipe Round Up with summer grilling, snacking, and dessert ideas that’s sure to impress all of the father figures in your life!
It’s almost dad’s day in the U.S., friends.
It occurred to me recently that I have a Mother’s Day Recipe Round Up but not one for Father’s Day.
How did that happen?!
To be fair, I think Mother’s Day has more hype surrounding food and food planning.
Right or wrong, I associate Mother’s Day with brunches, breakfasts, and desserts and Father’s Day with outdoor summer adventuring.
That’s probably because I’m used to Mother’s Day brunch and Father’s Day fishing trip.
But that doesn’t mean that dear old dad doesn’t want a bite to eat on his day, too!
To make amends, I grouped together a list of recipes that would be delicious to enjoy with dad this year.
Whether it’s grilling outside, snacking indoors, or sharing dessert with the family, this recipe round up his something summer-y they’ll love.
In this Father’s Day Recipe Round Up, you’ll find easy summer grilling, snacking, and dessert recipes that are sure to impress all of the father figures in your life.
For the Grill
- Carrot “Hot Dogs” with Japanese Yam “Buns”: Veg-centric take on the classic hot dog that’s vegan, gluten-free, and grain-free! Vegan carrot “hot dogs” stuffed inside baked japanese yams “buns”.
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers: Vegan and gluten-free burgers made with mashed sweet potato, black beans, cooked quinoa, and almond flour. Serve by itself or between buns!
- Hawaiian Hilary’s Burgers: Vegan Hilary’s Eat Well veggie burgers topped with avocado, BBQ sauce, and grilled pineapple. Serve on gluten-free buns or on leafy greens!
- Tempeh Burgers with Portobello Mushroom Buns: Marinaded tempeh burgers served between portobello mushroom buns with classic toppings. The perfect gluten-free and vegan alternative for summer grilling!
- Tofu Steaks with Apricot Cucumber Mint Compote: Protein-packed grilled tofu “steaks” marinated, grilled, and served with an easy apricot cucumber mint compote and fresh seasonal veggies.
- Hilary’s Burgers with Grain-Free Buns: Veggie burgers served 3 ways with grain-free “buns”. Serve with your choice of baked sweet potato, seared portobello mushroom, or lettuce wrap.
- Vegetable Kabobs with Spicy Lime Yogurt: Rainbow kabobs with summer vegetables and a quick-mix spicy lime yogurt sauce. The perfect skewer to enjoy for summer grilling!
- Pineapple Guacamole: Easy guacamole with plenty of avocado and a sweet pineapple finish! Serve as a fun summer appetizer or side for dipping or a spread for the main meal.
- Carrot Cashew Queso: Vegan queso made with steamed carrots, cashews, and plenty of nutritional yeast. Serve it with tacos, taco salads, burrito bowls, chips, and veggies!
- Creamy Cilantro Lime Avocado Dip: Creamy cilantro lime avocado dip made with avocado, unsweetened almond milk yogurt, fresh herbs, and squeezed lime. Serve with grain-free crackers!
- “Cheesy” Vegan Popcorn: The tastiest homemade popcorn made with organic popcorn kernels, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder. The perfect healthy snack for movie night!
- Cracker Crusted Zucchini Fries: Oven- baked zucchini fries coated in cracker crumbs! These oil-free, gluten-free, and plant-based fries make a delicious appetizer or snack.
- Vegan 7-Layer Mexican Dip: Vegan 7-layer dip with refried beans, guacamole, salsa, cauliflower cashew queso, tomatoes, black olives, and green onion. Serve with grain-free crackers!
- Vegan Tahini “Cheez-Its”: Vegan “cheez-its” made with nutritional yeast and a gluten-free almond oat base. Use tahini to keep these crackers oil-free with a sesame twist!
- Cajun Cauliflower Poppers: Cajun cauliflower poppers ready in under 30 minutes with less than 10 ingredients for the perfect plant-based game time or anytime appetizer.
- Date-Sweetened Donuts with Chocolate Frosting: Vegan cake donuts made with oat flour and sweetened with Medjool dates, topped with a two-ingredient dark chocolate frosting. Perfect for a healthy dessert!
- Super Fudgy Vegan Brownies: 1-bowl fudgy vegan brownies made with almond flour and chocolate chunks. Gluten-free, grain-free, and naturally sweet with coconut sugar and maple syrup.
- Vegan S’mores Dip: Vegan baked s’mores dip made with dark chocolate and vegan marshmallows. Serve with graham crackers and fresh fruit as a summer dessert or appetizer!
- Vegan Cosmic Brownies: Vegan cosmic brownies made with almond flour and sweetened with coconut sugar. Top them with Chocolate SunButter and sprinkles for a fun dessert!
- Cookie Layer Bars: No-bake cookie bars made with a crushed cookie crust, dark chocolate center, and sweet almond butter fudge topping. Perfect for a fun dessert to share!
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars: Almond butter chocolate chunk cookie bars layered with a chocolate date topping. A fun vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, and refined-sugar-free dessert!
- Dark Chocolate S’mores Bars: Layered vegan s’mores bar with a date-almond crust, a dairy-free chocolate ganache, and a marshmallow layer on top. Perfect for summer dessert!
- Giant Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie: Giant vegan, gluten-free, and grain-free almond flour chocolate chip cookie for two! Lightly sweetened with maple syrup and dairy-free chocolate chunks.
- Cashew Butter Buckeye Brownies: Three layer vegan cashew butter buckeye brownies that are vegan, grain-free, and refined sugar-free with almond flour, cashew butter, and dark chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate Choco Tacos: Easy dessert tacos in 30 minutes! Crispy corn tortillas stuffed with vegan dark chocolate ice cream dipped in chocolate with your favorite toppings.
- Paleo Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge: 2-ingredient chocolate fudge made with cashew butter, melted dark chocolate, and dark chocolate chunks. Perfect for a clean dessert!
- Chocolate Dipped Fudgesicles: Easy 5-ingredient vegan fudgsicles made with coconut milk, cacao, and nut butter. Lightly sweetened with maple syrup and dipped in dark chocolate.
If you make anything from this Father’s Day Recipe Round Up, please let me know!
Check out my Pinterest page to pin more recipes like this one to make later!
Love this post and want more? Go to my homepage and subscribe to get updates delivered right to your inbox!