Energy balls made with almond flour, dates, cashews, chia seeds, and plenty of lemon. Mix them up for a clean spring snack!
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted and packed
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Super-fine Almond Flour
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 TBSP lemon zest
- 1/4 cup black chia seeds
- Add the Medjool dates to a high speed blender or food processor and process until you have a thick sticky paste. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Next, add the almond flour and cashews to the blender and process until you have a fine flour.
- Add back in the Medjool dates, lemon juice, and lemon zest and process again until you have a thick sticky dough.
- Transfer dough to a large mixing bowl and fold in the chia seeds with a spatula.
- With a cookie scoop, scoop ~1.5 TBSP portions and roll into balls with your hands. If the dough sticks to your palms, try lightly wetting your hands before rolling.
- Enjoy immediately! Store leftover balls in the fridge and freeze for longterm storage.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Category: Snack, Bliss Balls, Energy Balls
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Grain-Free