A collection of easy vegan and gluten-free spring breakfast, brunch, and dessert recipes that’s sure to impress all of the mother figures in your life!
Today my Saturday project was potting a set of four red begonias that my community was gifting to all residents.
I decided to put them on the front steps in two pots, two plants per pot, one pot on either side of the cement steps.
To be honest, these are the first flowers that I’ve ever potted myself.
So I felt pretty adult dawning gardening gloves and packing potting soil around flimsy scarlet petals.
And flowers made me think of mom, because on Mother’s Day usually flowers are my thing.
(I may or may not have called my parents for potting advice, because parental input > Google.)
Even before the pandemic, I liked to send my my mom a bright bouquet of flowers to say, hey, I’m thinking of you.
This year, I thought I’d be creative and group together a list of themed recipes that would be delicious to enjoy with mom or in her honor!
In this Mother’s Day Recipe Round Up, you’ll find easy spring breakfast, brunch, and dessert recipes that are sure to impress all of the mother figures in your life.
Breakfast & Brunch in Bed
- Banana Blueberry French Toast Casserole with Golden Beets: Easy vegan french-toast casserole with banana, blueberries, and sweet golden beets. Perfect for a spring/summer breakfast or brunch with gluten-free option.
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Waffles: Paleo chocolate chip waffles made with almond flour, cacao powder, canned coconut milk, and dark chocolate chunks. Serve with maple syrup for breakfast!
- Strawberry Rhubarb French Toast: Plant-based French Toast with a 4 -ingredient batter topped with a strawberry-rhubarb compote. Enjoy for a special breakfast treat in less than 30 minutes.
- SunButter Cinnamon Rolls: Enjoy these yeast-free cinnamon rolls for breakfast naturally sweetened with unrefined coconut sugar and topped with a sugar-free SunButter glaze.
- Sweet & Savory Breakfast Salad: Enjoy sweet and savory in this simple breakfast salad packed with protein and whole foods. Perfect for a fun light breakfast for warmer weather.
- White Bean Ricotta & Baby Artichoke Toast: Savory toast with a white-bean and cashew based ricotta spread topped with baby artichokes and fresh dill. Perfect for brunch or a light lunch!
- Sweet & Savory Avocado Boats with Strawberry Salsa + Bourgogne Aligoté: Easy savory and sweet avocado boats. Fill with savory spiced chickpeas and a sweet and chunky strawberry salsa.
Desserts for Mom
- Dark Chocolate Blueberry Macaroons: No-bake vegan macaroons made with blueberries, shredded coconut, and dark chocolate. Ready in under an hour for a quick and clean dessert!
- Giant Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie: Giant vegan, gluten-free, and grain-free almond flour chocolate chip cookie for two! Lightly sweetened with maple syrup and dairy-free chocolate chunks.
- No-Bake Dark Chocolate Coconut Macaroons: Easy no-bake vegan macaroons made with shredded coconut and dark chocolate ready in under an hour for a quick and clean dessert.
- Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake: Vegan raspberry cheesecake with a gluten-free almond-oat crust, dairy-free cashew coconut cream cheese filling, and a tart raspberry topping.
- 5-Ingredient Raw Strawberries ‘N’ Cream Tarts: Simple and refreshing strawberry tart made with 5-ingredients complete with a date nut crust, coconut cream filling, and fresh fruit.
- Chocolate Coconut Covered Strawberries: Easy vegan chocolate covered strawberries with a crunchy chocolate coconut exterior. Perfect for a healthy Valentine’s Day treat!
- Cacao Dusted Dark Chocolate Truffles: Easy vegan chocolate truffles made with dark chocolate, coconut milk, and a light cacao powder finish. Perfect for a simple decadent treat!
- 4-Ingredient “Superseed” Chocolate Truffles: Chocolate truffles made with coconut flour, nut or seed butter, and pure maple syrup. Enjoy as a perfectly portioned dessert or treat.
If you make anything from this Mother’s Day Recipe Round Up, please let me know!
Check out my Pinterest page to pin more recipes like this one to make later!
Love this post and want more? Go to my homepage and subscribe to get updates delivered right to your inbox!