A collection of naturally green favorites from the blog, packed with matcha, avocado, and greens, to keep you from getting pinched on Saint Patrick’s Day!
When I worked in an office I was *always* counting down the days until the next commercial holiday.
Something about celebrating them always made me feel closer to my colleagues and the world behind my dual monitors and stark white walls.
I put extra thought into my work attire, carefully selecting the emerald green skirt to be on theme.
In quarantine, I’ve been leaning on holidays, too, to give me something to look forward to through the tough times.
Birthdays, holidays, half-birthdays, food holidays– give me a good reason and I’ll celebrate it.
Well, it’s almost Saint Patrick’s Day!
This year, let’s eat something good and green, shall we?
In this Saint Patrick’s Day Recipe Round Up I share some of my favorite naturally green recipes from the blog.
They’re sure to give you food inspiration in a pinch and save you from (literally) getting pinched this Saint Patrick’s Day!
Start your day with something green! These recipes are green with some of my favorites– avocado, spinach, and matcha!
- Matcha Avocado Chia Pudding: Green pudding with matcha, avocado, and chia seeds lightly sweetened with maple syrup. Perfect for breakfast, an afternoon pick-me-up, or a healthy dessert.
- Glowing Green Protein Pancakes: Protein pancakes packed with all of your favorite greens! Gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar free, tons of fun to make and even more fun to eat.
- Evergreen Smoothie Bowl (Banana-Free): Reset with this banana-free smoothie bowl that’s packed with protein, berries, and greens. Perfect for a nourishing breakfast, snack, or anytime meal.
- Green Galaxy Smoothie Bowl: Delicious banana-free smoothie bowl that takes you to the tropics with every bite! Packed with healthy fats, protein, and leafy greens, but tastes like ice cream.
Savory Green Things
Savor something green. These things are made green with kale, avocado, cilantro, and peas!
- Green Macro Bowl With Turmeric Tahini Dressing: Healthy macro bowl packed with greens! Perfect to reset and fuel with a balance of macronutrients topped with an oil-free turmeric tahini dressing.
- Creamy Cilantro Lime Avocado Dip: Creamy cilantro lime avocado dip made with avocado, unsweetened almond milk yogurt, fresh herbs, and squeezed lime. Serve with grain-free crackers!
- Perfect 5-Ingredient Guacamole: Minimalist guac with only five ingredients! Perfect for snacking and dipping. Pair with carrot chips for a killer complimentary combo!
- Lemon-y Smashed Pea Toast: Smashed pea and lemon spread on toasted bread paired with fresh garnishes. Perfect for a fun snack, appetizer, breakfast, or light meal.
Better than green beer, these drinks are green from matcha, cucumber, spinach, and avocado.
- Cinnamon Almond Matcha Latte: Energize with this vegan matcha latte with almond milk and cinnamon. Super creamy and sugar free. All you need is 4 ingredients and 5 minutes!
- Savory Green Kombucha Smoothie: Savory green smoothie with cooling cucumber, leafy greens, probiotic-rich kombucha, zesty citrus, fresh herbs, creamy avocado, and sweet apple.
- Spiced Green Pear Protein Shake: Pear protein shake with frozen pear, avocado, leafy greens, and cinnamon lightly sweetened with Medjool dates. Enjoy for breakfast or post-workout fuel.
- Iced Almond Matcha Latte: Easy Iced Almond Matcha Latte with a coconut twist! Lightly sweetened with maple syrup and super creamy with the addition of coconut butter.
- Minty Mango Chip Shamrock Shakes (Banana-Free): Creamy banana-free shamrock shakes with frozen mango, spinach, avocado, cacao nibs, and refreshing mint. Perfect to reset with greens after a late night!
Green Sweets & Treats
Desserts can be green, too! These sweets & treats are green from avocado, matcha, and kale.
- Avocado Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches: Five ingredient creamy ice cream made with avocados, mint, maple syrup, coconut milk, and cacao nibs. Smash between two chocolate snack cookies for dessert!
- Super Green Fat Balls: 5-ingredient balls packed with greens and healthy fats. Kale, coconut butter, and avocado with protein powder and unrefined coconut sugar.
- Matcha Dusted Raw Brownies: Raw brownies made from dates, nuts, and seeds that are also gluten, grain, and refined sugar-free. Finish them with a matcha dusting for a snack or dessert.
- 1-Bowl Matcha Muffins With Raspberries: Energize with these easy 1-Bowl Matcha muffins with raspberries that are oil-free, gluten-free, and lightly sweetened with maple syrup!
If you make anything from this Saint Patrick’s Day Recipe Round Up, please let me know!
Check out my Pinterest page to pin more recipe like this one to make later!
Love this post and want more? Go to my homepage and subscribe to get updates delivered right to your inbox!
Happy dining and happy new year!