A collection of spring-inspired recipes that are perfect for Easter! Everything from bright breakfasts to healthier Easter candy to spring dinner spreads.
Lately I’ve been thinking a *lot* about Spring-cleaning.
It’s been a universal theme lately in my circles, popping up on podcast episodes, in yoga sessions, and in my group texts.
Clearing out the old junk and making room for the new.
I always feel raw and reborn in the Spring-time, emerging from a winter cocoon with pasty legs sticking out of flowing floral springs skirts and dresses.
Yesterday I saw friends and family I hadn’t seen in person in over a year, which in itself was a rebirth, a sense of returning and renewal.
As I air-hugged goodbye, I felt hope that with this renewal, maybe air-hugging will soon be a thing of the past.
But until then I’ll close the distance between you and me the way I know best, with some delicious recipes.
I can’t quite believe how early Easter is this year– it’s in the first week of April!
I love how Easter marks the beginning of Spring, the kick off for bountiful bright farmer’s market produce, and of colorful candies and treats.
This Vegan Easter Recipe Round Up will give you some fresh ideas for spring spreads, healthier Easter candy alternatives, and fresh desserts!
- Banana Blueberry French Toast Casserole With Golden Beets: Easy vegan french-toast casserole with banana, blueberries, and sweet golden beets. Perfect for a spring/summer breakfast or brunch with gluten-free option.
- Breakfast Birds Nests (No Sugar-Added!): Breakfast birds nests made with oats and naturally sweetened with Medjool dates and banana. Fill them with almond milk yogurt and fresh fruit!
- Carrot Apple Kombucha Muffins: Easy 1-bowl gluten-free and vegan carrot apple muffins with a secret ingredient. Add a splash of cinnamon kombucha for probiotics and flavor!
- Coconut Carrot Cake Overnight Oats: Overnight oats packed with carrots, raisins, and a coconut twist. Gluten-free, naturally sweet, and perfect for meal prep breakfast on the go.
- Cinnamon Roasted Carrot Cake Shakes (Banana-Free): Banana-free carrot cake shakes with cinnamon roasted carrots, frozen pineapple, and dates. Perfect for an easy breakfast, snack, or post-workout drink.
- Quinoa Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies: Quinoa carrot cake cookies perfect for busy weekday mornings. Oil-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and high in protein to keep you fueled for hours.
- 1-Pot Spring Quinoa Primavera & Rosé: Colorful quinoa dish packed with herb infused quinoa and seasonal spring veggies. Serve with sparkling rosé for a refreshing plant-based pairing!
- Cumin Roasted Carrots: Roasted carrots simply seasoned with ground cumin, garlic, and fresh herbs. Enjoy as a colorful side on your plant-based plate!
- Everyday Carrot Lentil Soup: Easy carrot lentil soup teeming with vegetables and garnished with fresh green onion. Perfect for an every day fall, winter, or spring one-pot soup.
- Rainbow Roasted Carrots With Toasted Quinoa, Mint, & Tahini: Easy rainbow roasted carrots with toasted quinoa, fresh mint, lemon, and tahini drizzle. Perfect for a dinner party or holiday main dish!
- Roasted Beet Salad With Lentils, Carrot Ribbons, & Citrus Tahini: A colorful roasted beet salad for your spring dining spread. Gluten-free, oil-free, and packed with seasonal colors and veggies.
- Raw Carrot Hummus: Easy bright carrot hummus made oil-free and super creamy with tahini, lemon, and and seasonings. Perfect to make in advance to upgrade your snacking!
- Golden Beet & Green Bean Salad: Plant-based summer salad with golden beet spirals, green beans, radishes, sunflower seeds, and dried cherries! Perfect for a light lunch, dinner, or picnic!
- Spring Lemon-y Leek Soup: Easy 1-pot soup with an oil-free broth packed with spring vegetables and leeks. Perfect to cozy up to when the weather turns brisk on spring evenings.
- Easy Beet Hummus: Easy bright beet hummus made oil-free and super creamy with tahini, lemon, and and seasonings. Perfect to make in advance to upgrade your snacking!
- Carrot Cake Bliss Balls (Grain-Free!): Carrot cake in bliss ball form! Energy bites packed with walnuts and grated carrots naturally sweetened with dates and raisins. Perfect for meal prep!
- Lemon Chia Bliss Balls: Energy balls made with almond flour, dates, cashews, chia seeds, and plenty of lemon. Mix them up for a clean spring snack!
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins With Coconut Butter Glaze: Easy 1-bowl lemon poppy seed muffins with 2-ingredient coconut butter glaze. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and naturally sweet.
- No-Bake Lemon Pie Bars: Easy 7-ingredient no-bake vegan lemon bars made with a special “cookie” crust. Naturally sweet and gluten-free. Perfect for a healthy warm weather treat.
- 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Eggs: Easy chocolate peanut butter eggs with just 4-ingredients! Perfect for an Easter treat or anytime healthy candy substitute.
- Homemade Vegan Chocolate Bunnies & Eggs: Vegan dark chocolate bunnies and eggs made with fun silicone molds for an easy 1-ingredient refined sugar-free Easter treat!
- Purple Sweet Potato Cashew Butter Eggs: Easy dessert eggs made with Stokes Purple® sweet potato purée, cashew butter, and dark chocolate. Perfect for an Easter treat or candy substitute.
- Toasted Coconut Bird’s Nests: Vegan and gluten-free “bird’s nests” made with dark chocolate, toasted coconut, and your favorite oval shaped candy. Perfect for a sweet Easter treat!
- 4-Ingredient Coconut Almond Rolled Dates: Skip the store bought coconut rolled dates and make your own in under 10 minutes. A quick and clean dessert or snack made with only 4 ingredients.
If you make anything from this Vegan Easter Recipe Round Up, please let me know!
Check out my Pinterest page to pin more recipes like this one to make later!
Love this post and want more? Go to my homepage and subscribe to get updates delivered right to your inbox!