Simple and delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes that make plant-based meal prep easy, time efficient, and fun! Mix and match throughout the week!
January is stereotypically the time of year of start plans.
New workouts, new diets, resolutely resolving to break bad habits and add healthy routines.
By now, you might have heard me talking about the cookbook that I’m working on.
The theme is Vegan Meal Prep and includes mix and match recipes for how to be plant-based even when life is crazy (which it always is– right?).
It’s funny, because I feel like I’m carefully crafting a product that I would love to consume.
Meaning, that yes, I too, would covet a collection of vegan & gluten-free recipes that take the guesswork out of meal time.
So I’ve been working my way through the F&V archives, drawing inspiration from my favorite easy-to-prep plant-based recipes.
While making my meal prep list, I thought, why not share this resource with you guys, too?
If you’ve been here a while you know that all of the recipes on Flora & Vino are pretty darn simple with minimal ingredients.
Therefore, it could easily be argued that *all* F&V recipes are meal-prep-able.
However, there are definitely some that fit more conveniently into the meal prep lifestyle more than others!
In this Vegan Meal Prep Recipe Round Up you’ll find Grab & Go Breakfasts, Quick & Easy Lunches, Portable Snacks, Sheet Pan Meals, One-Pot Soups & Stews, Easy Dinners, and Fuss-Free Desserts.
Everything you need to make plant-based eating easy and fun all week long!
Grab & Go Breakfasts
For those mornings when you only have time to grab and run. These recipes will make sure that what you grab makes you feel good!
- Blueberry Maple Baked Breakfast Bars: 6-ingredient breakfast bars with hearty oats, plant-based protein and blueberries! Gluten-free, oil-free, and naturally sweetened with dates and maple syrup.
- Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies: Your favorite banana bread turned into breakfast cookies! Gluten-free, oil-free, and naturally sweetened with banana and maple syrup. Perfect for meal prep!
- Grain-Free Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookies: Grain-free sweet potato breakfast cookies made with baked sweet potato, almond flour, and SunButter. Perfect for an easy grab and go fall breakfast!
- Fig Newton Breakfast Bars: 6-ingredient breakfast bars with hearty oats, plant-based protein and fresh figs! Gluten-free, oil-free, and naturally sweetened with dates and maple syrup.
- Cranberry Almond Breakfast Cookies: Breakfast cookies made with oatmeal, SunButter, dried cranberries, and slivered almonds. Bake them in advance and grab for an easy nutritious breakfast!
- SunButter Date Squares (Gluten-Free!): 5-ingredient SunButter Date Squares with sunflower seed butter, medjool dates, oats, and almond flour naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
- PB&J Breakfast Bars: Six ingredient peanut butter & jelly breakfast bars that are naturally oil-free, gluten-free, and sweetened with dates and maple syrup.
- Blueberry Banana Breakfast Cookies: Hearty 5-ingredient breakfast cookies made with oatmeal, almond butter, and blueberries. Sugar-free and naturally sweetened with banana and applesauce.
Check here for more Breakfast ideas!
Quick & Easy Lunches
Prepare the ingredients to these lunches in advance and assemble them the night before or on the spot for easy mid-day fuel!
- Moroccan Mason Jar Salad: Make ahead mason jar salads with raw chopped vegetables, chickpeas, quinoa, herbs, and a zesty Moroccan-inspired dressing. Perfect for meal prep!
- Curried Cranberry Apple Pecan Chickpea Salad Cups: 1-bowl curried chickpea salad with apples, pecans, cranberries, and a delicious spicy yogurt base. Serve with radicchio cups for a fun lunch, snack, or appetizer.
- “Eggy” Veggie Chickpea Salad Sandwiches: Veggie packed chickpea salad with nutritional yeast and “black salt” for an “eggy” flavor! Perfect on a sandwich, stacked on crackers, or by the spoonful.
- Green Chickpea Salad Collard Wraps: Green chickpea wraps made with an avocado and almond milk yogurt base. Gluten-free, oil-free these wraps are perfect for a light refreshing lunch.
- Warm Kale Quinoa Bowl with Citrus Tahini Dressing:Warm lunch bowl with kale, quinoa, chickpeas, and roasted sweet potatoes with an oil-free citrus tahini dressing. Perfect for a cozy working winter lunch!
- Kidney Bean Arugula Salad: Simple and flavorful kidney bean salad with arugula, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, and avocado. Perfect for a quick protein-packed lunch.
- 2-Minute Lemon, Spinach, & Chickpea Salad: The fastest light summer salad with fresh spinach and chickpeas in a fresh lemon and avocado oil dressing. Perfect for a light lunch during hot weather!
- Chop’t Chickpea Salad with Green Cilantro Tahini: Fresh chopped salad with raw rainbow vegetables and chickpeas. Garnish with a green cilantro tahini and hemp hearts for warm weather lunches!
- Swiss Chard Abundance Salad with Easy Orange Tahini: Easy salad with a swiss chard base packed with superfoods and an easy oil-free orange tahini dressing. Perfect for meal prep and easy workweek lunches.
- My Go-To Kale Salad: Versatile kale salad with a creamy oil-free tahini dressing. Massaged kale, leftover cooked quinoa, and plenty of fresh veggies from the fridge.
- Autumn Harvest Bowls with Maple Mustard Tahini: Fall salad with roasted sweet sweet potato, beet, toasted walnuts, and crisp apples. Serve with maple mustard tahini for a vegan take on honey-mustard.
- Easy Mexican Macro Bowl: Easy Mexican Macro Bowls packed with plant-based protein, leafy greens, and raw summer vegetables. Perfect to meal prep for easy workweek lunches.
- Garden Tempeh Macro Bowls: Plant-based macro bowl with crumbled tempeh, seasonal summer vegetables, and an oil-free hemp heart dressing. Perfect for meal prep lunches.
- Greek Power Bowls with Cucumber Yogurt Tzatziki: Classic greek veggies pair with hearty quinoa and kale, fresh herbs, chickpeas, raw veggies, and an oil-free cucumber yogurt tzatziki sauce.
- Roasted Carrot, Beet & Lentil Power Bowl with Tahini: Roasted carrot, beet, and lentil macro bowl paired with a delicious maple lemon tahini dressing. Packed with protein and veggies to keep you fueled.
Check here for more Lunch ideas!
Snacks with clean ingredients that will survive traveling in Tupperware, ziplock bags, or, my personal favorite, at the bottom of your purse!
- SunButter Date Bliss Balls: 4-ingredient no bake energy balls made with sunflower seed butter and dates! Naturally sweetened and perfect for meal prep snacking!
- Carrot Cake Bliss Balls (Grain-Free!): Carrot cake in bliss ball form! Energy bites packed with walnuts and grated carrots naturally sweetened with dates and raisins. Perfect for meal prep!
- Raspberry Cashew Cheesecake Bliss Balls: Easy 5-ingredient bliss balls packed with good-for-you cashews and freeze-dried raspberries. Perfect to prep for easy and energizing snacking.
- Cashew Butter Chickpea Snack Cookies: 6-ingredient snack cookies made with chickpeas and cashew butter sweetened with maple syrup and apple sauce. Perfect for a quick snack or dessert!
- Blueberry Almond Protein Cookies: Blueberry almond protein cookies made with almond butter, oats, and almond protein powder sweetened with banana and blueberries. Perfect for meal prep!
- Oil-Free Roasted Spiced Chickpeas: These oil-free roasted chickpeas are an easy protein-packed snack and make the perfect addition to salads and bowls. Sub in your favorite seasoning!
- Pumpkin Apple Oat Bliss Balls: Pumpkin apple oat energy balls made with oats, chia seeds, nut butter, pumpkin purée, and applesauce. Add baked apple chips and pecans for crunch!
- Birthday Cake Batter Chickpea Balls: Celebrate with grain-free birthday cake batter balls made with chickpeas, maple syrup, cashew butter, and vegan sprinkles! Yes, they taste like b-day cake!
- Lemon Chia Bliss Balls: Energy balls made with almond flour, dates, cashews, chia seeds, and plenty of lemon. Mix them up for a clean spring snack!
- My Go-To Trail Mix: 5-minute mix it yourself trail-mix with cashews, cranberries, dark chocolate, shredded coconut, and a shake of cinnamon. Perfect for on-the-go snacking!
- Pumpkin SunButter Chocolate Chip Bliss Balls: Easy 7-ingredient pumpkin SunButter chocolate chip bliss balls mixed together without a blender! Perfect to keep on hand for fall snacking.
- No-Bake Tropical Protein Bars: No-bake bars with tropical fruit, cashews, coconut, and sunflower seed butter. Naturally sweetened with orange juice and dried fruit with no added sugar.
- Grain-Free Apricot Almond Energy Bars: 5-ingredient no-bake apricot almond bars that are grain-free, gluten-free, vegan, and naturally sweetened with dried apricots. Perfect for meal prep snacks!
- Beet Brownie Bliss Balls: 5-ingredient beet brownie bliss balls made with cacao powder, nut butter, and roasted beets! Perfect for a healthy snack, dessert, or pre/post workout fuel.
- Super Green Fat Balls: 5-ingredient balls packed with greens and healthy fats. Kale, coconut butter, and avocado with protein powder and unrefined coconut sugar.
- Creamy Peanut Butter Tahini “Fat Bites”: 5-ingredient whole foods “fat bites” combining peanut butter, tahini, and shredded coconut! Perfect for squashing hunger on long days.
Check here for more Snack ideas!
For evenings you just can’t do a mountain of dishes– roast it all on one baking sheet!
- Tofu Sheet Pan Meal with “Cheezy” Miso Tahini Sauce: Simple 1-pan meal with tofu, vegetables, and “cheezy” no-cheese miso tahini sauce. Serve over quinoa or by itself for an easy and filling weeknight dinner.
- 1-Pan Vegan Chickpea Ratatouille: Easy 1-pan vegan chickpea ratatouille baked with your favorite late-summer veggies. Perfect for meal prep and easy weeknight dinners.
- 1-Pan Paprika Summer Veg & Chickpeas: Easy one-pan meal packed with summer produce and chickpea protein. Throw this healthy plant-based meal comes together in under 30 minutes!
- 1-Pan Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts & Chickpeas: Easy 1-pan meal with chickpeas, brussels sprouts, and red onion in an easy maple balsamic sauce. Enjoy as sweet side or hearty main meal.
- Teriyaki Sheet Pan Meal: Easy one pan meal with chickpeas, broccoli, sweet potato, and mushrooms in a homemade low-sodium low sugar teriyaki sauce. Perfect for meal prep!
- 1-Pan Butternut & Chickpea Bake: Baked butternut squash, green beans, and chickpeas with an easy garlic and thyme seasoning. Perfect for meal prep and easy weeknight dinners.
- “Cheezy” Chickpea Sheet Pan Meal: Easy 1-pan meal with chickpeas, veggies, and nutritional yeast seasoning. Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, and perfect for meal prep!
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Brussels Sprouts, & Chickpeas: Easy one pan meal with roasted vegetables, protein, and spice in just 30 minutes. Perfect for meal prep with gluten-free and oil-free options.
Check here for more Sheet Pan Meals!
One-Pot Soups & Stews
These soups and stews are easy to throw together on the spot but taste like they’ve been slow-cooking for hours.
- Everyday Carrot Lentil Soup: Easy carrot lentil soup teeming with vegetables and garnished with fresh green onion. Perfect for an every day fall, winter, or spring one-pot soup.
- Black Bean Quinoa Chili: Hearty plant-based chili with black beans, quinoa, and mushrooms in a sweet tomato broth. Perfect to prep in advance and load up with toppings!
- White Bean & Kale Soup: 1-pot soup with white beans, kale, and vegetables in a cozy oil-free broth. Perfect for meal prep and anytime you’re craving something hearty and cozy!
- Clean out the Fridge Vegetable Chili: Easy one pot chili starring all the vegetables in the fridge! This plant-based soup is perfect to clean out your fridge and meal prep all in one.
- The Quickest Vegan Curry: Easy vegan curry made with coconut milk, warming spices, and your favorite veggies. Serve over quinoa or cauliflower rice or by itself!
- Clean Out the Fridge Veggie Chili: Easy one pot chili starring all the vegetables in the fridge! This plant-based soup is perfect to clean out your fridge and meal prep all in one.
- Spicy Tempeh Bell Pepper Chili: Protein-packed plant-based chili made with tempeh, bell peppers, and a spicy oil-free base. Perfect for meal prep and easy weeknight dinners.
- 5-Spice Squash & Chickpea Stew: Plant-based stew made in one pot with five spices and lots of veggies and chickpeas! Make a big pot on Sunday night and enjoy leftovers all week.
Check here for more Soups & Stews!
Quick protein-packed meals for when you’re short on time and need food fast.
- Meal Prep Double Baked Greek Spaghetti Squash: Easy stuffed spaghetti squash loaded with chickpeas, marinara, and fun Greek veggies. Perfect for meal prep and easy weeknight lunches and dinners.
- Lentil & Winter Squash Cauliflower Rice Power Bowl: Easy plant-based grain-free power bowl with cauliflower rice, brussels sprouts, red kuri squash, and lentils, in a creamy tahini dressing.
- Spicy Sesame Tempeh & Broccoli Stir Fry: Easy plant-based stir-fry with tempeh, broccoli, and mushrooms. Light, filling, and perfectly spiced. Perfect for meal prep and easy weeknight dinners.
- Tahini Tempeh, Sweet Potato Noodle, & Broccoli Bowl: Easy weeknight dinner idea with tempeh, sweet potato noodles, and broccoli florets drizzled with lemon and tahini. Perfect for a fuss-free meal prep.
- 10-Minute Black Bean Taco Salad: Easy vegan taco salad with black beans, raw chopped vegetables, and easy plant-based toppings. Perfect for meal prep and breezy summer entrée salads.
- Chickpea Meal Prep Bowl with Turmeric Tahini Dressing: Plant-based bowl with arugula, chickpeas, steamed sweet potatoes, broccoli, sauerkraut, and an oil-free turmeric tahini dressing. Perfect for meal prep!
- Easy Orange Chickpea Stir Fry: Easy plant-based stir-fry with chickpeas, veggies, and fresh squeezed orange served over fluffy cauliflower rice. Perfect for meal prep dinners!
- Thai Quinoa & Cashew Stir Fry: Easy plant-based stir-fry with cooked quinoa, fresh vegetables, and crushed cashews. Perfect for a quick 10 minute weeknight meal.
- Maple Balsamic Tempeh Buddha Bowls: Plant based buddha bowl with maple balsamic baked tempeh, quinoa, and roasted rainbow vegetables. Perfect for easy protein packed lunches and dinner.
- Cauliflower Rice Veggie Burger Bowl: Cauliflower rice bowl with a meatless vegetable burger and your favorite toppings. Perfect for a quick plant-based freezer-friendly meal!
- Cashew Butter Soba Noodle Stir Fry: Simple stir-fry with buckwheat soba noodles and tender-crisp vegetables in a creamy cashew butter sauce. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner!
Check here for more Dinner ideas!
Quick desserts that cut the cravings fast! Mostly raw or no-bake with a few super easy bake-able options.
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Muesli Snack Cookies: 1-bowl snack cookies made simple with muesli, almond butter and dark chocolate. Oil free, gluten free, lightly sweetened, and packed with protein and fiber.
- Edible Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Edible vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free cookie dough made with just four ingredients. Scoop into balls or enjoy by the spoonful!
- SunButter Stuffed Dates: Simply sweet snack or dessert made with juicy dates and sunflower seed butter. Add your own toppings to make your own variation!
- Chocolate Coconut Covered Strawberries: Easy vegan chocolate covered strawberries with a crunchy chocolate coconut exterior. Perfect for a healthy Valentine’s Day treat!
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Criss-Cross Cookies: Easy peanut butter and jelly cookies with a hearty oat flour base. Naturally sweetened with berries and jam. Perfect for a healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert.
- 5-Seed Trail Mix Cookies: 5-seed trail mix cookies that are nut-free, oil free, gluten free, and refined sugar free. Perfect for a healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert.
- Coconut Almond Rolled Dates: Skip the store bought coconut rolled dates and make your own in under 10 minutes. A quick and clean dessert or snack made with only 4 ingredients.
- Paleo Pumpkin Pecan Pillow Cookies: Easy grain-free cookies made pumpkin and pecan butter sweetened with maple syrup. Perfect to meal prep for healthy snacks, dessert, or even breakfast.
- Date-Sweetened Dark Chocolate Hummus: Five ingredient dark chocolate hummus sweetened with dates! Perfectly paired with apple chips, fresh fruit, or spread on toast.
- Superfood Chocolate Maca Cups: Energize with chocolate cups made with adaptogenic maca and antioxidant rich cacao. Top with your favorite superfoods and enjoy as a snack or dessert.
- Tahini Date Turtles: Easy vegan turtles with 4 ingredients in less than 10 minutes. Oil-free, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free, these turtles are the ideal treat!
- Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds: 2-ingredient chocolate covered pomegranate seeds topped with shredded coconut. Store in fridge for a chocolate-y snack throughout the week.
Check here for more Dessert ideas!
If you make anything from this Vegan & Gluten-Free Meal Prep Recipe Round Up, please let me know!
For more vegan and gluten-free meal prep inspiration, check here!
Check out my Pinterest page to pin more recipe like this one to make later!
Love this post and want more? Go to my homepage and subscribe to get updates delivered right to your inbox!
Happy dining and happy new year!