Big & Spicy Hummus Meal Prep Bowl with quinoa, black beans, and raw veggies with hummus, avocado, sriracha, cilantro, and fresh lime. Perfect for meal prep!
- 1/2 cup red quinoa, cooked (or sub any color)
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans (~1/2 15 oz. can, drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper (any color), diced
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 small Roma tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2–3 TBSP your favorite hummus (homemade or store-bought!)
- handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 lime, squeezed
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Add the quinoa, black beans, and chopped veggies to a big bowl with sliced avocado and a big dollop of hummus.
- Garnish with a big drizzle of sriracha and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with fresh squeezed lime. Enjoy immediately!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Category: Power Bowl, Meal Prep
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Oil Free, Gluten Free, Vegan