Blueberry almond protein cookies made with almond butter, oats, and almond protein powder sweetened with banana and blueberries. Perfect for meal prep!
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 large or 3 medium bananas!)
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Protein Powder
- 1 cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- ⅓ cup almonds, sliced
- 1 TBSP hemp hearts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup dried blueberries or cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, smash the banana with a fork until smooth. Stir in the almond butter and almond milk and mix until well combined. Add all of the dry ingredients protein powder through cinnamon and mix well.
- Fold in the dried blueberries or cherries.
- Using a ¼ cup scoop, form large cookies by flattening the dough with your hands and placing on the baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown underneath and around the edges.
- Store leftovers cookies in the refrigerator for up to one week and freeze for long term storage.
- Category: Dessert, Snack, Meal Prep
- Method: Oven-Bake
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Oil-Free