Fresh and light summer salad with arugula, blueberries, and toasted pecans. Toss with a zippy blueberry vinaigrette made with blueberry kombucha.
BLUEBERRY PECAN ARUGULA SALAD
- 1 package arugula
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP yellow mustard
- 5 TBSP Mad Magic Blueberry Kombucha
- Add the chopped pecans to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low for 8-10 minutes to toast. Shake the skillet frequently to evenly toast the nuts.
- Add the arugula to a large mixing bowl and top with the blueberries and toasted pecans.
- To make the dressing, add the olive oil, maple syrup, and yellow mustard to a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Microwave for 10-15 seconds, then add in the kombucha and stir again to combine.
- Pour the dressing contents over the salad and toss the combine.
- Serve immediately. Store leftover salad in the refrigerator and use within 1-2 days.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Hand-mix
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan