Oven-baked oatmeal that tastes just like carrot cake! It’s perfect to prepare in advance and serve warm or chilled for an easy meal-prepped breakfast.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Organic Gluten-Free Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 TBSP ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177℃) and prepare a 9×13 inch (23 X 33 cm), or similar sized baking dish.
- Peel and smash up the bananas directly into the baking dish. Then, add the maple syrup and the almond milk, mixing until well-combined.
- Next, add in the oats, flax, and cinnamon and mix well. Fold in the grated carrots, pecans, and raisins. Use a rubber spatula to evenly distribute the mix throughout the baking dish. Top with additional pecans and raisins, if desired.
- Transfer the dish to the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the oatmeal is firm to the touch and lightly brown around the edges. Allow the baked oatmeal to cool completely, then slice it into bars and serve them warm or chilled.
- The leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, or they can be pre-sliced and frozen for up to two months.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven-Bake
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Oil-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free