Carrot cake in bliss ball form! Energy bites packed with walnuts and grated carrots naturally sweetened with dates and raisins. Perfect for meal prep!
- 3/4 cup peeled and grated carrot (~1-2 carrots)
- 1 cup packed pitted Medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cups raw walnuts
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 TBSP No-Sugar-Added SunButter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional for topping)
- Start the recipe with grated carrot. To grate your carrots, add peeled and chopped carrots to a high speed blender or food processor and pulse. Be careful not to over mix and purée. Remove the grated carrot from the blender or food processor and set aside.
- Rinse out the blender, add the pitted dates, and pulse until only small bits remain or a ball forms.
- Add the walnuts and cinnamon pulse until you have a fine sticky crumble.
- Add the grated carrots back in along with the SunButter and half of the raisins and pulse until a loose dough forms and the carrots are just incorporated.
- Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl. Add the coconut flour and remaining raisins and stir with a spatula to combine. The dough should thicken with the addition of the flour and be scoopable.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 1,5″ TBSP and roll into balls with your hands. Place balls directly onto a serving platter. Repeat until all dough is used up. If the bites are too sticky to roll, add a little more coconut flour to the batter before rolling.
- Roll the carrot cake bliss balls in shredded coconut (optional) and enjoy immediately or refrigerate to chill.
- Store Carrot Cake Bliss Balls (Grain-Free!) in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week and freeze for long term storage.
- Category: Bliss Balls
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Refined Sugar-Free