Simple stir-fry with soba noodles and tender-crisp vegetables in a creamy cashew butter sauce. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner!
Soba Noodle Stir Fry:
- 8 oz. Eden Foods Buckwheat Soba Noodles
- 2 tsp Eden Foods Sesame Oil
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced into rounds on a diagonal
- 2 scallions, green and white parts, thinly sliced
- Handful of fresh basil
- sesame seeds
Cashew Butter Sauce:
- Make your sauce by add the cashew butter, sesame oil, Tamari soy sauce, chili paste, maple syrup, garlic powder, and powdered ginger and filtered water to a mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth and creamy. If the sauce is very thick, add water in 1 Tablespoon increments as needed to thin. Set aside.
- Make the soba noodles according to package directions. Rinse the cooked noodles under cool running water to stop the noodles from cooking.
- Heat avocado oil over medium heat. Once warm, add in the broccoli and carrots and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes, until vibrant in color and tender crisp.
- Serve soba noodle in individual dishes topped with veggies and tofu. Dress with cashew butter sauce and top with scallions, sesame seeds and fresh basil.
- Serve immediately! Store leftovers in the fridge for 2-3 days and serve warm or chilled.
- Category: Dinner, Entree
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free