No-bake vegan macaroons made with blueberries, shredded coconut, and dark chocolate. Ready in under an hour for a quick and clean dessert!
- 1 cup blueberries + 1 TBSP filtered water
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 TBSP unrefined coconut oil
- 3 TBSP coconut cream
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup Hu Kitchen Gems
- Combine the blueberries and water in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Add in the unsweetened shredded coconut, unrefined coconut oil, coconut cream, and pure maple syrup and pulse until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed to recombine.
- If the mixture looks too wet, add a little more coconut flakes. If it’s too dry and crumbly, add a little more coconut cream or coconut oil. You want the mixture to stick together when pressed with your fingers, but not soggy.
- Measure out heaping ~1.5″ TBSP and scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet or plate. Transfer plate to the refrigerator or freezer to chill while you prepare the chocolate.
- Melt dark chocolate in a saucepan over medium low heat. stirring often.
- Dip the macaroons into the chocolate and place on a parchment- or wax paper-lined baking sheet or serving platter. Drizzle the tops with remaining chocolate and set in the refrigerator (or freezer) to cool until the chocolate is firm to the touch.
- Store leftover macaroons in the fridge for up to one week and freeze for longterm storage.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free