Summer-y peach mango smoothie bowl made with frozen stone fruit, frozen zucchini, and SunButter. Serve your bowls with fresh fruit and granola!
- 8–10 oz. unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ cup frozen zucchini
- 1 TBSP No Sugar Added SunButter
- pinch of turmeric
- fresh berries (I like blueberries and raspberries), for serving
- 1–2 TBSP granola, for serving
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and process until thick, smooth, and creamy. Scrape down the sides as needed to recombine. Serve in a bowl topped with fresh berries and granola.
Recipe inspired by Tone It Up
- Category: Breakfast, Smoothie Bowl
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free