Pumpkin peanut butter protein oats for one! Mix up these easy oats for a pumpkin and protein-packed breakfast that’s perfect for busy fall mornings.
- 1/2 cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 TBSP vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP peanut butter + more for serving
- pepitas, for serving
- 1–2 TBSP Bob’s Red Mill Peanut Butter Homestyle Granola
- To a mason jar, add in the oats, chia seeds, almond milk, pumpkin purée, vanilla protein powder, maple syrup, cinnamon, and peanut butter. Stir to roughly combine.
- Cover the mason jar and transfer it to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- In the morning, uncover and stir. Add more almond milk as needed to reach your desired consistency. Serve with more peanut butter, pumpkin seeds, and a few tablespoons of peanut butter granola.
- If you make multiples, the overnight proats will keep in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Meal Prep
- Method: Hand-mix
- Cuisine: Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free