Easy guacamole with plenty of avocado and a sweet pineapple finish! Serve as a fun summer appetizer or side for dipping or a spread for the main meal.
- 2–3 large avocados, pitted
- 1 lime, squeezed
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- 1 small Roma tomato, diced
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Bare Snacks Pineapple Chips, crushed on top
- Smash the avocado in a large mixing bowl. You want there to be some large chunks remaining.
- Add in the lime juice, green onion, diced tomato, Himalayan sea salt, and pinch of Himalayan sea salt.
- Add crushed pineapple chips on top.
- Store in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
- Method: Hand-mix
- Cuisine: Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free