Quick 1-pan meal with three kinds of veggie noodles, chickpeas, and an oil-free almond milk yogurt tahini with fresh dill. Perfect for meal prep!
RAINBOW VEGGIE NOODLE BAKE
- 2 cups Cece’s Veggie Co. Noodles Organic Beet Noodles
- 2 cups Cece’s Veggie Co. Noodled Organic Sweet Potato Noodles
- 2 cups Cece’s Veggie Co. Noodled Organic Zucchini Noodles
- 2 tsp avocado oil (optional)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
YOGURT DILL TAHINI
- 6 oz. unsweetened almond milk yogurt
- 1 TBSP runny tahini
- 1/4 cup dill, freshly chopped
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the sweet potato, beet noodles, and chickpeas to a baking sheet and drizzle with optional avocado oil and a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until slightly tender.
- Remove pan from the oven and create space for the zucchini noodles. Add another pinch of Himalayan sea salt and a drizzle of avocado oil.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until veggies are desired tenderness.
- While the vegetables are baking, prepare the ingredients for the yogurt dill tahini by adding all ingredients to a bowl and whisking to combine.
- To serve, divide veggie noodles and baked chickpeas between 2-3 plates and top with yogurt dill tahini. Serve immediately. Store leftovers separately in the fridge for 3-5 days, though best when fresh.
- Category: One-Pan Meal, Entree
- Method: Oven-Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free