Elevate your snacking with this spicy black bean hummus paired with sweet baked banana chips! Perfect for a healthy plant-based snack.
- 15–oz. can of black beans
- 3–4 TBSP runny tahini
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Bare Snacks Simply Banana Chips, for serving
1. Add all ingredients, black beans through Himalayan sea salt, to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down the sides as needed to recombine.
2, Add hummus to a bowl and top with optional cilantro, diced tomato, and sliced jalapeño.
3. Serve immediately with banana chips.
4. Store leftover hummus in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- Category: Dip, Spread, Snack
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free