Enjoy these yeast-free cinnamon rolls for breakfast naturally sweetened with unrefined coconut sugar and topped with a sugar-free SunButter glaze.
CINNAMON ROLLS (YEAST-FREE!)
- 2 3/4 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 3 TBSP coconut sugar
- 6 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 2 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (softened in a bowl of hot water for 10–20 minutes)
- 2 TBSP No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 TBSP unrefined coconut sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper or lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Add the almond milk, coconut sugar, and melted coconut oil to a large mixing bowl.
- Sift in the all-purpose flour and baking powder and gently mix with a spatula to combine.
- Knead the dough into a round sphere and add to a floured-surface. Roll doll into a large rectangle about 1 inch thick.
- Mix together the cinnamon and coconut sugar filling. Brush dough with the melted coconut oil and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar within ½ inch of the edges.
- Starting at one of the shorter ends, roll tightly into a long log, then slice into 10-12 rolls. Place the rolls into the baking dish cut-side up.
- Make the SunButter glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut butter, SunButter, coconut oil, and optional coconut sugar.
- Bake the rolls 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly golden on top. Remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes, then drizzle with SunButter glaze.
- Store leftovers in the fridge and reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Oven-Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free