Tahini date caramel dip made with Medjool dates, pure maple syrup, and a tahini twist. Perfect as a sweet dip for fresh fruit, crackers, or apple chips!
- 1 cup gooey Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup runny tahini
- 1–2 TBSP pure maple syrup
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Bare Snacks Apple Chips, for serving
- Combine the dates and hot water in a blender and allow them to soften for ~10 minutes.
- Add in the tahini, maple syrup, and sea salt and process until completely smooth and creamy.
- Test the consistency and adjust as needed. For a thinner consistency, add more filtered water in 1 TBSP increments. For a thicker consistency, throw in a few extra dates. Blend again to combine and repeat until you achieve your desired consistency. Tahini date caramel should be thick and scoopable.
- Serve your tahini date caramel warm straight from the blender with Bare Snacks Apple Chips!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to two weeks and serve re-warmed or chilled.
- Category: Dessert, Dip
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Oil-Free. Refined-Sugar-Free