Quick and colorful 1-pan cauliflower side roasted to perfection with simple seasonings and herbs. Enjoy as a quick side or add protein for a cozy entrée.
TRI-COLORED ROASTED CAULIFLOWER SALAD
- 3 small heads of cauliflower, any color, washed and broken into florets
- 1 TBSP Thrive®Algae Oil
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- handful of cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
LEMON TAHINI DRESSING
- 1/4 cup runny tahini
- 2–4 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add cauliflower florets to the pan and spread out so the florets aren’t overlapping too much (this may require you to use two baking sheets).
- Drizzle with Thrive® Algae Oil and season with Himalayan sea salt and black pepper. Lightly toss to coat, then bake for 25- 30 minutes, until cauliflower is lightly browned and fork tender, but not mushy.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly, then transfer to a large bowl and toss with fresh cilantro and a big squeeze of lemon.
- To make the lemon tahini, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, water, Himalayan sea salt, and black pepper with a fork until smooth. Add more water as needed in 1 Tablespoon increments to reach desired consistency.
- Serve the roasted cauliflower salad with a drizzle of lemon tahini before serving. Serve warm or chilled.
- Store leftover cauliflower salad in the fridge for 3-5 days. Lemon tahini dressing keeps in the fridge for up to one week.
- Category: Entree, Side
- Method: Oven-Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil Free-Option