Easy vegan and gluten-free quiche with tofu, broccoli, and tomato. Perfect for a protein-packed weekend breakfast, brunch, or brinner.
- 1 package firm tofu, rinsed patted dry, and quick-pressed
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 TBSP hummus
- Himalayan sea salt and black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric powder
- drizzle of avocado oil
- 1/2 medium white onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 3 cups Cece’s Veggie Co. Organic Riced Broccoli (or sub chopped broccoli)
- green onion, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9.5-inch pie pan with avocado oil.
- Heat a small amount of avocado oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once warm, add the onion and riced broccoli. Stir to coat, cover, and cook for 6-8 minutes, until softened and fragrant.Add the diced tomato in the last few minutes.
- To prepare tofu filling, add drained tofu to a food processor with nutritional yeast, hummus, sea salt, black pepper, and turmeric powder. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed to recombine.
- Add the tofu mixture to the broccoli rice and stir well to combine.
- Spread the mixture into the pie pan in an even layer with a spatula. Top with more diced tomato, if desired.
- Bake quiche for 30–40 minutes or until the top appears golden brown and firm.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool briefly, and then serve immediately with green onion.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 2-3 days and reheat before serving.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch
- Method: Oven-Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free