Easy 2-ingredient nut butter with roasted peanuts and cashews without added oils or sugars. Serve with 1-ingredient banana chips for a fun snack.
- 1½ cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1½ cup dry-roasted cashews
- 1 bag Bare Snacks Simply Banana Chips
- Roast your nuts if you haven’t already done so. If you haven skip ahead to step 3.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Spread nuts into an even layer and bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown and fragrant. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour nuts into a high-speed blender (I used Vitamix) or food processor.
- Starting on the lowest setting and gradually increasing in speed and power, blend the nuts. They should go from nuts, to a crumble, to a flour, to a sticky mixture, to a butter in less than 2 minutes.
- If using a tamper, use it here to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Stop the machine for temporary pauses as needed if it gets overheated. The nut butter is done when it runs freely through the blades without any nut-clumps.
- Transfer nut butter to an airtight container and store in the fridge for several weeks.
- Serve with simply banana chips for dipping.
- Category: Nut Butter, Spread, Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Oil-Free