5 ingredient pumpkin hummus naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Perfectly paired with apple chips, fresh fruit, or spread on toast or crackers.
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1/3 cup almond butter or any nut/seed butter
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- optional for topping: crushed walnuts, maple syrup, coconut sugar, etc.
- Bare Snacks Cinnamon Apple Chips, for serving
- All all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed to recombine. Add a splash of almond milk or filtered water if needed to get the blades moving.
- Taste and add more maple syrup to reach desired sweetness.
- Serve with apple chips.
- Store leftover hummus in the fridge for up to one week.
- Category: Appetizer, Dip
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar-Free