The perfect recipe when you need a single serve cookie fast. This almond flour cookie is grain-free, oil-free, and packed with vegan dark chocolate chips!
- 1 flax egg (1 tsp ground flaxseed + 1 tbsp filtered water)
- ¼ cup superfine almond flour
- 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 ½ tsp unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the ground flaxseed and filtered water together in a small mixing bowl and allow to sit for ~5 minutes to gel.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Use a spoon or spatula to form the batter into one large cookie on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes, until golden brown underneath and the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookie to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy immediately with no leftovers!
Recipe adapted from Party In Your Plants
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven-Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Oil-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free