Easy baked oatmeal bursting with berries made totally oil-free, gluten-free, and refined-sugar-free. Meal prep a pan and reheat for easy breakfast!
- ⅔ cup roughly chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 cups gluten-free old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 1 ¾ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (2 TBSP ground flaxseed + 6 TBSP filtered water)
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 ½ cups berry blend– blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries
- Bob’s Red Mill Maple Sea Salt Pan-Baked Granola
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a 9×9 square baking dish with parchment paper or lightly grease with coconut oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, mix up the flax egg and allow to sit for 5 minutes to gel. Next, add in the almond milk, maple syrup, and almond butter and stir well to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Fold in the mixed berries.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking dish and spread into an even layer. Top with more mixed berries.
- Bake for ~45 minutes, until the top is nice and golden brown. Remove the baked oatmeal from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with Maple Sea Salt Pan-Baked Granola on top for extra crunch.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to one week and reheat before serving.
- Category: Breakfast, Meal Prep
- Method: Oven-Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free