Who wants chocolate pudding for breakfast? This easy banana-free chocolate avocado bowl is packed with plant-based protein and healthy fats.
- 8 oz. unsweetened almond milk + more as needed
- 1 TBSP raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 cup steamed and frozen cauliflower (or sub 1/2 cup frozen berries for a berry blast! I like blueberries!)
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 giant handful spinach (optional)
- Optional toppings: fresh berries, chopped Hu Kitchen Salty Dark Chocolate bar. and shredded coconut.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth, adding more milk for thinner consistency and more frozen cauliflower or berries for a thicker consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings.
- Enjoy immediately!
- Category: Smoothie Bowl, Breakfast, Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free