Grain-free chai-spiced cookies made with nut butter, coconut flour, and coconut sugar. Infused with chai spices using a convenient chai concentrate!
- 1 TBSP ground flaxseed meal
- 3 TBSP Rishi Tea Masala Chai Organic Chai Tea Concentrate
- 3/4 cup runny almond butter or cashew butter
- ½ cup unrefined coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of black pepper
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix flax seed meal and masala tea concentrate together and allow to sit for 5 minutes to gel. Next, add in the nut butter, coconut sugar, spices, and coconut flour and mix well to combine. The mixture should be thick and scoopable, but not dry.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion 1 Tablespoon balls onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes then remove from the oven and flatten with a spatula. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes, until golden brown underneath and slightly brown around the edges. Bake longer for crunchier crispier cookies and less time for softer cookies.
- Enjoy! Store leftover cookies in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Adapted from Vegan Richa
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven-Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Oil-Free, Refined Sugar-Free