Vegan peach crisp with a wholesome gluten-free crumble that’s oil-free and naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Perfect for summer breakfast or dessert.
- 7–8 ripe peaches (halved, pits removed and chopped)
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly coat an 8×8 (or similar size) baking dish with non-stick oil.
- Add sliced peaches directly to the dish and flatten to form an even layer.
- Add all crumble ingredients to a large mixing bowl and using your hands or a wooden spoon, mix until all everything is evenly distributed.
- Add the crumble to the top of the fruit in an even layer.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the crumb topping is crisp and slightly browned.
- Allow the crisp to cool for 10-15 to firm up, then serve warm as is or with your favorite dairy-free ice cream.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 3-5 days and reheat before serving, though best when fresh.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Refined Sugar-Free