Protein-packed energy balled made with SunButter, chia seeds, coconut, cacao nibs, and a hidden granola crunch! Perfect for a quick portable snack!
- 1 ½ cups No-Sugar-Added SunButter
- 1 cup your favorite crumbly granola
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp white chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients (SunButter, granola, protein powder, maple syrup, chia seeds, coconut flakes, and chocolate chips) and stir until well-combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough into 1.5” mounds and roll them into balls with your hands.
- Refrigerate the bites until they are ready to eat. Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Hand-mix
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Grain-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free