Gingerbread inspired energy balls made with oat flour, Medjool dates, molasses, and a festive spice blend. Perfect for a holiday season pick me up.
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted (if dry, soak in warm water for 10 minutes, then drain)
- 1 cup oat flour (or sub almond flour)
- 2 TBSP blackstrap molasses
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup Organic SunButter (or sub another seed or nut butter of choice)
- Combine the dates and oat flour in a blender or food processor and pulse until the dates are well chopped.
- Add in the rest of of the ingredients into the blender or food processor and pulse until it forms into a sticky ball. If the dough is too stiff, add another date or two or a spoonful of SunButter.
- Scoop dough into ~1.5 TBP balls with a cookie scoop and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with coconut flour and place in the refrigerator or freezer to harden.
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer for several weeks.
- Category: Snack, Bliss Ball
- Method: No-Bake, Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Oil-Free