Festive chocolate bark with a hint of maple packed with pistachios and goji berries! Easy vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free holiday dessert.
- 10 oz. dairy free dark chocolate (70% cacao or higher and refined-sugar-free, if possible!)
- 2 tsp Coombs Family Farms organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- and a few pinches of coarse sea salt (optional)
- In a large saucepan over low heat, gently melt the chocolate, stirring frequently.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the chocolate onto the covered pan. Smooth with a spatula to form a giant oval ~1/4″ thick or desired thickness.
- Top chocolate with pistachios, goji berries, maple syrup (optional), and a few pinches of coarse sea salt (optional).
- Place baking sheet in the freezer for a few hours to set.
- Break into pieces with your hands or a knife. Serve!
- Store leftover Maple Pistachio Goji Berry Chocolate Bark in the freezer or fridge until ready to enjoy.
Recipe adapted from Love & Lemons
If you choose to make “maple ribbons” on the chocolate bark, leave the bark out overnight after freezing to allow the maple syrup to dry out and crystallize.
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop, Freezer
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Refined Sugar-Free