Make ahead mason jar salads with raw chopped vegetables, chickpeas, quinoa, herbs, and a zesty Moroccan-inspired dressing. Perfect for meal prep!
Mason Jar Salad:
- 1 head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- ¼ cup Open Nature slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and mix on high until it’s fully incorporated. (If using powdered garlic, you can also shake/mix this dressing up by hand.) Refrigerate until ready to use.
- For meal prep: Divide the dressing between the bottom of 4 mason jars. Layer the salad ingredients on top, seal with a lid, and store in the refrigerator for up to one week. Shake the dressing the incorporate before serving!
- For serving immediately: Add all of the salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well before serving. Divide the salad between 3-4 plates and enjoy immediately!
Recipe heavily adapted from Tone It Up
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Salad
- Method: Hand-mix, Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free