Quick and convenient apple nachos made with cinnamon, dried fruit, dark chocolate, granola, and a squeezable SunButter packet. Perfect for a speedy snack!
- 1 apple, sliced
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Organic SunButter packet
- 1 TBSP raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 TBSP granola
- Sprinkle of dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Slice the apple into wedges and transfer it onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the apple slices with cinnamon.
- Squeeze the SunButter packet over the apple slices to make a drizzle pattern.
- Top the slices with raisins and dried cranberries and a spoonful of granola.
- Serve immediately!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snack
- Method: Slice
- Cuisine: Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free