Easy vegan curry made with coconut milk, warming spices, and your favorite veggies. Serve over quinoa or cauliflower rice or by itself!
- 1 tsp avocado oil (or sub 1/4 cup vegetable broth if oil-free)
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 TBSP red curry paste
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup snow pea pods
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk light
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, for serving
- For serving: fresh squeezed lime, cilantro, red pepper flakes/sriracha
- Add avocado oil to a large pan over medium heat.
- Once warm, add the onion and sauté for 3-5 minutes until fragrant and translucent.
- Add in the garlic powder and red curry paste. Sauté for a few more minutes until the red curry paste dissolves.
- Add in chopped vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, until tender crisp, stirring often.
- Pour coconut milk over veggie mixture and add in filtered water.
- Bring to a low-boil over medium heat, then reduce heat to medium low, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve over 1⁄2 cup cooked quinoa with a squeeze of lime, chopped cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 3-5 days and freeze for long-term storage.
*Prep Time doesn’t include time to cook quinoa
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Soup, Entree
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free