A collection of my current 2021 favorites to inspire meaningful gift ideas for you and yours this holiday season. Happy holidays!
We made it to the holidays again, friends! This season, I’m beyond excited and grateful to connect with family and friends to do gift-giving and merry-making in person this year! As fun as my virtual gift exchanges were last year, I can’t wait to see my gifts unwrapped in front of me. Here are a few of my favorite 2021 discoveries that made me smile this year. Check them out to see if they might light up you and yours. For more great gift ideas, check out my 2019 Holiday Gift Guide and 2020 Holiday Gift Guide. Wishing you a very safe, happy, and healthy holiday season!
- Bria Nicole Artwork: (Prices vary) I discovered Bria Nicole’s art back in 2020 and now have four of her canvases on my walls. She creates modern lifestyle scenes with illustrated plants, figures, and food. I love the simplicity of the scenes and the pop of color they give my bare walls. They’ve given me so much joy over the past two years. I usually purchase the Canvases to hang on the wall. This is a great gift idea for anyone newly moved or getting into decorating their space.
- Ceramic Flower Plant Pots: (Prices vary) My plant collection doubled this year, so in turn did my planters and pots. I fell in love with these ceramic flower pots from Amazon that come in two sizes and a variety of shades. They’re great to match any house interior and accommodate a variety of plant styles and sizes. This one is a plant-lovers dream gift!
- Love People Use Things: ($16) I’ve been following The Minimalists for a while and I really love their voice and message. Their most recent book really resonated with me and added value to my life. It’s packed with thoughtful minimalism applied to money creativity, and relationships. Gift this book to anyone on your list reassessing their relationship to stuff and what’s *truly* important. A must read for everyone on your list!
- Clarity & Connection: ($15) If you enjoyed Yung Pueblo’s Inward, then you’ll love this collection of short prose and poetry about love and letting go. I love to read a passage a day to spark self-acceptance, connection, and change. It’s the perfect book to add to your morning routine. Gift it to give any self-improvement junkie on your list.
- Bonterra Merlot: ($16) This year I really started branching into organic wines. If you’ve been around here a while you know that I *love* a good glass of red. One of my favorites was this Bonterra Merlot. It has notes of strawberry and pomegranate with a velvety smooth finish. Try pairing it with your favorite pasta recipe from Flora & Vino or gift it for friends and family!
- Crunchsters: ($10+) These crunchy mung beans quickly became my favorite savory snack of the year. And it’s not just me. I took them hiking with friends and shared my stash and now all of my friends are asking where to find them, too. They’re vegan, gluten-free, and packed with plant-based protein. The perfect stocking stuffer for anyone looking for some different snack options. And they come in four fun flavors, so I recommend grabbing the variety pack so you can try them all!
- Rise Bars: ($30) These are my all-time favorite plant-based and gluten-free protein bars. The have a nice chewy consistency that’s perfect to bite into on the go. I love that each bar has 10 grams of plant based protein. I always have some of these in my purse for emergency snacking. They’re also my favorite portable snack to take on outdoor adventures like hiking and climbing! Gift a variety pack for the adventurer or commuter on your list.
- Melissa Wood Health Workout: (Prices vary) This year I really started getting into doing a daily Melissa Wood Health workout in the morning. MWH workouts combine yoga, pilates, and stretching to create movement that feels good in your body. I love how the movements are gentle yet strong and empowering. She has a range of different workouts and class lengths to match your workout goals and schedule. I love following the weekly class schedule the the website provides every week for the best mix of strength, flexibility, and mindset! Try gifting the membership for the fitness enthusiast on your list.
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Lip Balm: ($12) Last year when I was *really* struggling with perioral dermatitis, I started switching up my beauty products to find clean products that my skin loved that actually worked. One of the hardest things for me to find was a chapstick that kept my lips moisturized without being too thick, sticky, or irritated. This organic lip balm is the absolute best. It’s made with organic beeswax and avocado oil for a smooth application without any irritants. And, it’s not just for the face! Try it on the hands, cheeks, or face. Perfect for a thoughtful sticking stuffer for the natural beauty lover on your list!
- Cafellissimo Pour Over Coffee Dripper: ($17) I brought coffee back into my life this year. My morning routine now involves a pour over coffee drip of my favorite dark roast. This stainless steel coffee dripper gets so much use in my house that I’m honestly surprised we don’t own two. M and I use it daily to make our coffee quickly and conveniently without the use of paper filters. It’s so easy to use and clean! It’s totally dishwasher safe but you can also rinse to flush the coffee grounds between cups of coffee. Perfect for the eco-friendly coffee lover in your life.
- RMS Luminizer: ($38) Why did I wait until I was 33 to start using luminizer to finish my makeup look?! This creamy luminizer creates a dewy glowing highlights. I love to use it to accent my brow bones, cheekbones, and corner of the eyes. My favorite shade is the Magic Luminizer! Perfect as a stocking stuffer for a makeup junkie.
- Superdark Chocolate Truffles: ($8) It’s no surprise that I’m a dark chocolate lover, and I love gifting chocolate to my favorites! This year I discovered these dark chocolate truffles that are vegan and refined sugar-free without any questionable ingredients. They have a firm chocolate coating with a creamy dreamy super-dark chocolate ganache filling. They’re perfect as a stocking stuffer for a chocolate lover or candy connoisseur!
- Tour Red Wine Wine Glasses: ($15) I love these wine glasses so much that I’ve repurchased them 3-4x after kitchen mishaps shattered them to pieces. How’s that for an endorsement? They’re light weight, elegant, and make the *perfect* satisfying clinking noise when you cheers. I have both the red and white wine Tour glasses and I swear they make the wine taste better. Perfect for the wine-enthusiast!
- Rechargeable Hand Warmer: ($28) Last year for Christmas M got me a hand warmer that doubles up as a power bank and I thought it was a genius combination of handy-ness. My phone is constantly dying and my hands are tragically always cold, so it’s a two for one in my book. I couldn’t find the exact model he purchased, but this one is a similar in style and function. Perfect for anyone on your list with cold hands and a warm heart!
- Opalhouse Picture Frames: (Prices vary) For me, 2021 was a year of reconnecting in person with family and friends and making memories together after a long hiatus. I’m swapping out of the Zoom box sceenshots for real photo print outs to commemorate. I purchased a bunch of these funky fun frames to celebrate the togetherness we shares this year. I love the Opalhouse selection of colors, designs, and sizes. A framed photo is a classic gift idea for all of the special people in your life.
- Parks Project Apparel: (Prices vary) I discovered Parks Project last year looking at other online gift guides. I love purchasing their casual wear that contributes to the conservation and preservation of our National Parks. They have super comfy sweatshirts, tees, and bottoms that you can sort by park, style, and type. Perfect for a stylish and cozy gift for anyone with the added benefit of supporting our National Parks.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I earn a small commission if you use these links.