Big bowls of everything are all I want lately!
After I mix everything together with a fork and knife, bits of kale and veg always overflow and my heart aches at the sight of them lying shipwrecked on the countertop.
This Paprika Roasted Power Bowl with Oil-Free ACV Tahini has major overflow potential, because it has everything.
It’s got texture, crunch, savory and sweet, and a creamy dressing that ties it all together.
Leafy greens, ancient grains, roasted veg, protein packed legumes, hearty nuts, sweet dried fruit, a killer oil-free dressing, and a dusting of seeds!
Do you think I could have fit anything else in there?
Believe me, I tried.
You might notice that most of my recipes have small servings size.
That’s because usually I’m just cooking for one, so I try to keep the servings small that I could finish them during the week.
This bowl, for example, makes three big bowls or four smaller bowls.
I love to prep all of the roasted veggies, quinoa, dressing, and toasted walnuts on Sunday so I can recreate this bowl repeatedly during the week for easy lunches.
The ingredients keep well in the fridge all week long, and are very versatile, so if you don’t make the 3-4 bowls, you can mix and match them in other creations!
I highly recommend dipping the roasted veg in hummus with toasted walnuts.
Also, I’m thinking of making an entire index on here of my tahini dressing variations.
A salad bowl for me isn’t complete without a little tahini drizzle action, and a lot of you have been asking for my dressing mixes! I love using tahini as a dressing base because it adds creaminess and flavor without any added oils.
Hello, whole foods dressing!
If you make this Paprika Roasted Power Bowl with Oil-Free ACV Tahini I’d love to hear what you think!
Come say hi on Instagram @flora_and_vino and use #floraandvino!
If you want more power-packed macro bowl combinations, check out my Easy Mexican Macro Bowl, Garden Tempeh Macro Bowls with Creamy Hemp Heart Ranch, and Green Macro Bowl with Turmeric Tahini.
If you love this post and want more? Go to my homepage and subscribe to get recipe updates sent right to your inbox!
Delicious power bowl with savory paprika roasted veggies paired with a creamy oil-free apple cider tahini dressing. Dried fruit and nuts add sweetness and texture. Perfect to prep in advance and throw together for fun weekday lunches.
- PAPRIKA POWER BOWL
- 1 head mixed color cauliflower (or plain cauliflower), broken into florets
- 1 white onion, sliced into thick rounds
- 3 cups brussel sprouts, sliced in half
- avocado oil spray (optional, if OF, omit)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper
- 1 cup cooked white quinoa
- 1 cup cooked lentils, any color
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, etc), optional
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 bundle of kale, shredded
- OIL-FREE ACV TAHINI
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3–4 TBS water
- 2 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- black pepper
- Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add the cauliflower, onion, and brussel sprouts to the pan and lightly spray with avocado oil, if using. Shake on smoked paprika to evenly coat the veggies and season with Himalayan sea salt and black pepper. (Use two pans if you need to to ensure even baking – I did)
- Roast veggies for ~25 minutes.
- Prepare quinoa or grain of choice if you haven’t already done so.
- Prepare the Oil-Free Apple Cider Tahini by adding all ingredients to a high speed blender and blending until smooth and creamy, adding more water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- To assemble your bowl, divide the kale and cooked quinoa between bowls. Top with roasted veggies, lentils, walnuts, and dried fruit.
- Top with Oil-Free Apple Cider Tahini dressing and serve immediately.
- Store leftovers separately in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Category: Salad, Power Bowl, Lunch, Entree
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil-Free Option