Recipes that are easy to love and share with the ones you love; including date-night-in dinners, truffles, vegan cheesecakes, candies, and pink treats!
Last week, I talked to my friend about Valentine’s Day.
She’s kind of a hater, to put it bluntly.
While I usually jump on board with any reason to celebrate (especially during COVID!), I kind of get what she’s saying.
Why put so much commercial and societal pressure on *one* small day to celebrate all of the love in our lives?
It’s true, I think we should be expressing and acknowledging our love, and self-love, all year round.
Although, sometimes it’s the novelty of having a day set aside, one specifically to be grateful for all the love we’re fortunate enough to give and receive.
So, if you want to make some sweets and treats this February 14th, I won’t stop you.
In fact, I’ll make it super easy for you, with this recipe round up.
If you’re like me, you’re probably staying in this year to do the whole V-day thing, yeah?
Sure, we might make a fancier dinner, we might open a good bottle of red, and we *might* make a cute dessert to share.
In this Vegan Valentine’s Day Recipe Round Up, you’ll find a list of date-night-in dinners, truffles, vegan cheesecakes, candies, and plenty of pink and red sweets.
But, while you’re chowing down, remember that any evening has the potential to be romantic, and any day of the week is the right time to tell someone how much you care.
Finally, remember that sometimes the coziest, coveted memories are those spent in the company of friends, pets, or, yourself.
Date-Night In Dinner
- Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa Risotto & Pinot Noir: Easy creamy gluten-free and vegan risotto made with quinoa and roasted butternut squash! Perfect for a plant-based fall meal or side dish.
- Quinoa Stuffed Eggplant & Cabernet Sauvignon: Hearty veggie-centric dish featuring eggplant stuffed with Italian flavors, veggies, and quinoa. Enjoy for a special occasion or easy weeknight dinner.
- Spinach, Artichoke, & Quinoa Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms + Cabernet Sauvignon: Hearty stuffed mushrooms make the perfect plant-based and gluten-free option for a date-night in or dinner party. Perfect with a dry glass of red!
- Italian Stuffed Spaghetti Squash With Crispy Chickpeas: Easy spaghetti squash stuffed with a medley of veggies and crispy Italian seasoned chickpeas. Perfect for easy weeknight meals and pasta substitutions.
- Jamaican Jerk Cauliflower Steaks & Rose: Vegan cauliflower steaks with a homemade Jamaican jerk seasoning and fresh squeezed orange. Serve with greens, grains, or protein of choice.
- Roasted Cabbage Steaks with Quinoa & Tahini: Vegan cabbage steaks that are oven roasted and served over quinoa with tahini drizzle. Perfect for an elevated weeknight dinner or date night in!
- Nut-Free 1-Pot Macaroni & Cheese: Nut-free macaroni and cheese made in one pot with your favorite pasta, steamed root vegetables, SunButter, and a crunchy sunflower seed topping.
- Quinoa Cakes with Oil-Free Basil Pesto: Easy plant-based patties packed with protein and leafy greens! Perfect for meal prep and easy weeknight meals. Serve with a nutty oil-free basil pesto!
- 1-Pot Tomato Basil Pasta: Easy 1-pot pasta with gluten-free pasta, bell pepper, kale, and kalamata olives with a fresh tomato basil pasta sauce. Perfect for easy weeknight dinners!
- Baked Eggplant Steaks with Spiced Chickpeas, Beets, & Green Beans: Baked eggplant steaks seasoned with oregano served with diced beets, sautéed green beans, and fresh tomato. Ideal for a plant-based dinner in!
- Pizza Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms: Portobello mushrooms with veggie lovers toppings, herbed nut cheese, and pine nuts. Perfect as a plant-based appetizer or entree with a glass of red!
- Cracker Crusted Cauliflower Steaks: Creative veggie-centric “steaks” made with cauliflower and a crave-able cracker coating. Oil-free, gluten-free, grain-free and packed with flavor.
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Strawberry Truffles: 3-ingredient chocolate strawberry truffles made with canned coconut milk, dark chocolate, and freeze-dried strawberries. Try pairing with Rosso wine!
- 4-Ingredient “Superseed” Chocolate Truffles: Chocolate truffles made with coconut flour, nut or seed butter, and pure maple syrup. Enjoy as a perfectly portioned dessert or treat.
- Vegan Ferrero Rocher Truffles: Vegan ferrero rocher truffle copycat candies made with dark chocolate, coconut milk, and hazelnuts lightly sweetened with pure maple syrup.
- Cacao Dusted Dark Chocolate Truffles: Easy vegan chocolate truffles made with dark chocolate, coconut milk, and a light cacao powder finish. Perfect for a simple decadent treat!
- Pink Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups: Stay pretty in pink with these 7-ingredient vegan and gluten-free peanut butter cheesecakes with an oil-free option. Perfect for Valentines Day or anytime you need a bright clean dessert!
- Chocolate Dipped Cashew Cheesecake Bites: Easy raw vegan cheesecake bites with soaked cashews and coconut milk coated in dark chocolate. The perfect naturally sweetened pre-portioned treat.
- Raspberry Swirl Chocolate Cheesecake Bars: No-bake chocolate cheesecake bars with a grain-free date-nut crust and dark chocolate cheesecake center finished with a sweet raspberry swirl.
- Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake: Vegan raspberry cheesecake with a gluten-free almond-oat crust, dairy-free cashew coconut cream cheese filling, and a tart raspberry topping.
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls: Vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free balls made with a sweet refined-sugar-free peanut butter center. Make them for a healthier homemade candy!
- Chunky Monkey Banana Superfood Bites: Banana chips topped with melted chocolate, shredded coconut, crushed peanuts, goji berries, and chocolate chips. The perfect healthy alternative to candy!
- Vegan Salted Snickers Bars: Satisfy your candy bar cravings with vegan snickers bars made with an almond flour and date nougat, date caramel, peanuts, and salted dark chocolate.
- Raw Vegan Twix Bars: Easy, healthy raw vegan twix bars with an almond flour base, date caramel center, and dark chocolate topping. Gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free.
- 4-Ingredient Coconut Mounds: 4-ingredient vegan “Mounds” bars made with melty chocolate and coconut. Lightly sweetened with maple syrup. Perfect for a deliciously simple dessert!
- Vegan Peanut Butter Butterfingers: Easy vegan butterfinger bars made with peanut butter and cereal sweetened with date paste and coconut sugar with a dark chocolate coating.
- Coconut Butter Cups: 2-ingredient coconut butter cups made with dark chocolate and coconut butter. Vegan and oil-free with no added sugar. Perfect for a sweet clean dessert!
Pretty in Pink Sweets & Treats
- Easy Sugar-Free Raspberry Chia Seed Jam: Easy sugar-free jam sweetened with orange and lemon and thickened with chia seeds. A refrigerator staple to spread on all of the things!
- Chocolate Coconut Covered Strawberries: Easy vegan chocolate covered strawberries with a crunchy chocolate coconut exterior. Perfect for a healthy Valentine’s Day treat!
- Raspberry-Beet Almond Flour Thumbprint Cookies: Easy vegan, gluten free, grain free, and oil free thumbprint cookies made with simple ingredients. Filled with a sugar-free raspberry-beet chia jam.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake With 2-Ingredient Chocolate Frosting: Vegan and gluten-free red velvet cake sweetened with unrefined coconut sugar and made red with raw beets. Finish it off with a decadent 2-ingredient chocolate frosting.
- SunButter Stuffed Dates: Simply sweet snack or dessert made with juicy dates and sunflower seed butter. Add your own toppings to make your own variation!
- 5-Ingredient Raw Strawberries ‘N’ Cream Tarts: Simple and refreshing strawberry tart made with 5-ingredients complete with a date nut crust, coconut cream filling, and fresh fruit.
- Chocolate Covered Raspberry Chia Cups: Easy dark chocolate cups stuffed with a refined-sugar-free raspberry chia jam filling. Make them for a quick dessert or Valentine’s Day treat!
- Raspberry Cashew Cheesecake Bliss Balls: Easy 5-ingredient bliss balls packed with good-for-you cashews and freeze-dried raspberries. Perfect to prep for easy and energizing snacking.
- Coconut Stuffed Raspberries: Four ingredient refreshing summer dessert with fresh raspberries and creamed coconut! Perfect for quick healthy refined sugar-free dessert bites.
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate “Kiss” Cookies: 4-Ingredient 1-Bowl Peanut Butter “Kiss” Cookies that are perfect for any sweet occasion! Easy enough to whip up in less than 30 minutes.
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Blondies: These dark chocolate raspberry blondies are made with white beans! Bursting with fresh raspberries and dark chocolate chips. Perfect for a sweet treat.
- Date-Sweetened Beet N’atte: Easy caffeine-free beet latte sweetened with dates! Perfect to add to your morning routine or as an afternoon pick-me-up or nutritious nightcap.
- Cran-Pomegranate Kombucha Mocktail: Easy kombucha-based mocktail with a pomegranate cranberry twist. Perfect for a festive fruity drink that’s packed with probiotics.
- Mulled Wine With Kombucha: Easy spiced mulled wine made with a bottle of red, whole spices, orange, and a splash of kombucha, naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
- Dark Chocolate Chai Latte: Chocolate chai latte with creamy coconut milk, dark chocolate, cinnamon, and ginger lightly sweetened with maple syrup. Perfect to unwind in the evening!
If you make anything from this Vegan Valentine’s Day Recipe Round Up, please let me know!
For more vegan desserts, check out the full listing here!
Check out my Pinterest page to pin more recipe like this one to make later!
Love this post and want more? Go to my homepage and subscribe to get updates delivered right to your inbox!